- Low fade haircut with a shaved side part
This is an example of a fade that provides an illusion to observer. it truly fade into invisibility towards the ear line. This is a great look for men who love the convenience and style of a fade but want something different.
- Curly afro fade
Curly headed guys can still get a great style with a fade that allows the top of your hair to express itself through texture. Pair your statement cut with a well-trimmed beard, and you will have a trend-setting look that’s all you own.
- Men fade haircut with 360 waves and beard
Pair your low top fade with 360 waves and enjoy the thick facial hair to show off the contrast of textures. This hairstyle brings attention downward but it’s still clean n classy for the office.
- Geometric cut for men
Bring true art to live with a cut that utilizes geometric shapes and accurate lines for a stunning result. This cut never goes out of style with its urban pulse and freedom for expression with straight or curl thick hair.
- Curly top and fade on the sides
Use a fade for a clean look, while still showing off your thick curls on top. This style accentuates natural curly hair that is presented in a decent frame-perfect edges.
- Mohawk fade that is real
Enjoy and thank me later for this lovely styles**wink**wink**
- Cool Marley Twist
Black women with long thick hair can recreate this easily by making chunky twists,but I you don’t have a long strands, simply add in ”Marley” hair to replicate the style shown. The puffiness of the twists gives off a carefree vibe that looks only cooler as they stay messier.
- Updo With Conrows & Twists
No need to choose between braids or twists for your next updo. Blending the two together in various sizes results in an intricate and interesting hairstyle.
- Bulky Braided Crown Bun
One of the fastest and most pulled together protective styles is a braided bun. The style can be achieved by most textures and lengths. Unless your locks are extremely long and full, it is easy to add hair to create a bulky crown like bun.
- Twist Updo With Funface-Framing Twists
- High Braids & High Bun
- Most Sophiscated Braids Up do Ever
Unbelievable….look at that! Those elegant spiral, skillfully rolled into the most sophiscated updo, are worth to grace your head for a once-in-a-lifetime occasion, like wedding, to say the least.
- Havana Twists
- Gorgeous Asymmetric Style With Braids & Curls
- Intricate Side Braiding
- Braided Mohawk
I must say I completely love the braids and would like to rock them someday…would you rock them?
- Clean your skin. If you have acne, use the treatment you have been recommended for. If you don’t, use a general scrub or cream wash to even out your skin. Don’t forget to moisture your skin, even if you don’t have dry skin
- Keep your nails looking nice
- Dress to impress
- Believe that you are beautiful. No one else will think so if you don’t
6. Wear anything you need to
7. Be nice to everyone
8. Smile at people or give them compliments
9. Before you do or say anything, think about if it will make that person feel awkward, embarrassed or upset.
There are different smoky eye techniques, I find the ones that fades from light to dark to be the hardest. If you are a beginner here is my tip to accomplish a smoky eye in minutes.
- Use a single base color, it could be a dark brown, a gun metal gray any dark shade eye-shadow you like.. try to stay away from black matte eye shadow since I find it the hardest to blend. Grab the dark shade and apply it all over your lid up to your crease. be careful to not go pass the crease line.
- Pick a lighter shade, it could be a cream or a beige and place it under your brow bone line. This will create an illusion of your bone to be bigger than it actually is.
- Find a brown shade that is 2 tones darker than your skin. (make sure if your lid color is a dark brown, that this shade is a little lighter than the lid shade) Place this color right between the brow color and the lid color. You want to apply this on your crease, this step will define your eyes incredibly.
- Pick a good blending brush (fluffy) and blend, blend and blend until you can’t tell when one color stars and the other one ends..
I hope you guys found this easy……….thank you for reading .. Don’t forget to follow my blog and subscribe to my channel for future post! CimdyStyle